Request a Termite Letter from Ecopest.
Thank you for choosing Ecopest for your Termite Letter. We know there are many places you can get a termite inspection from… and we value your business. To submit a request please fill out the form at the bottom of this page in its entirety.
Our Guarantee to you:
- We try our best to get all inspections & letters done within 48 hours.
- We can even do emergency letters or last minute letters.
- We will always conduct business with honesty, character & integrity.
- We will always work with you to get through closing as fast and hassle free as possible.
We also offer a free move in pest control service for clients who have Ecopest do their termite letters. Think of it as an extra closing gift.
What is A Termite Letter?
A Termite letter, often called a WDO or Wood infestation Report, is an Official Alabama Wood Destroying Organism Report. It is a visual inspection of the condition of a property regarding wood destroying organisms. This is a visual inspection only and is not invasive to the structure.
A wood destroying organism can be termites, wood decaying fungus, or wood boring beetles.
Eastern subterranean termites are very common in Huntsville, Madison, Decatur, Athens and other North Alabama Communities. These Termites cause over 5 billion dollars in damage annually.
Wood Decaying fungus causes more damage than subterranean termites and can easily compromise the structural integrity of wood components. Just a 2 percent loss of weight can reduce the strength of a piece of wood by as much 50 percent.
Wood destroying organisms are such a threat to property value that an inspection is required for most Alabama Real Estate Transactions.
We offer solutions to any problem found during the course of your termite inspection.
- Sentricon to Eliminate Termites (Special Real-Estate Pricing)
- Boracare Treatments To Combat Wood Destroying Fungus
- Moisture Barriers, Vents, Sump Pumps, & Crawl Space Ventilation Systems To Combat Moisture Problems
Please Fill Out The Form Below To Schedule An Inspection: